The main objective of the project is to design and validate, based on existing best practices in Europe, an integrated model that combines occupational training, empowerment and the promotion of entrepreneurship among women, institutions of labour and social exclusion. The learning model will be built on the basis of real entrepreneurial activities in the field of fabrics and objects customization.
The model wlll contrtbute to:
- Helping trainees to acquire new professional qualifications
- Providing fragile and workforce-marginalised groups with personal and social resources for them to catch up with a changing labour world and to benefit from tailored vocational guidance in line with their skills
- Creating new job opportunities for young people and women in the field of social economy
- Extending trade networks between social economy companies in Europe
- Promoting intelligent consumption