CSCS is taking part in a new Erasmus+ KA2 project called “Beyond The Limits: Developing Entrepreneurship via Creativity in Schools“, which officially began in December 2020 and will end in July 2023.
The main goal of this novel project is to develop entrepreneurial skills using creativity in education, with specific reference to innovation of tertiary programmes, by developing a curriculum for entrepreneurship in higher education.
From a methodological perspective, creativity in entrepreneurship is explained as an effective mix of cognitive processes, motivating attitudes, existing knowledge, work environment, and personality traits. By providing rich and varied learning contexts, the curriculum should enable students to think creatively and critically, solving problems, and making the difference, proactively. Shortly, it should give them opportunities to become social, creative, innovative and resourceful, equipping them for their future lives as workers and citizens.
In order to achieve its ambitious goals, the project will foresee the organization of ICT-based intensive programs for students, academic teachers and principals, tailoring the programmes themselves according to the specific identified skills needs.
More in details, some of the goals the project are the following:
- To build leadership skills based on entrepreneurship and creativity at school;
- To understand active learning methods in entrepreneurship education in the classroom;
- To develop personal skills, values and personal attribute to promote an entrepreneurial mindset;
- To integrate ICT into teaching and learning to ensure school development through entrepreneurial and creative management approaches;
- To support the digital transformation of learning, by boosting the adoption of and practices of online education within tertiary curricula;
- To make school environments and classrooms more inclusive for all students, including special education needs (gifted students)
- To assume “Inclusive education” as a challenge for every Education provider, none left behind.
The partnership consists of eight partners from seven countries:
- SAKARYA UNIVERSITESI – Turkey (coordinator)
- LIEPAJAS UNIVERSITATE – Latvia
- University of Granada – Spain
- CENTRO STUDI CULTURA SVILUPPO – Italy
- UNIVERSITATEA AGORA – Romania
- UNIVERSIDADE DE COIMBRA – Portugal
- DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY – United Kingdom
- UNIVERSITY OF PADUA – Italy
The project website will be available soon!
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.