On October 16th-18th, 2018 Greta Bilanzola and Tiziana Chiappelli participated in the Training Action within the framework of ARACNE+ Project, co-founded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union in Madrid of which CSCS is partner.
The ARACNE + training action was aimed at job placement advisors and training professionals, providing tools and models totally adapted to groups at risk of exclusion. It was an opportunity to explore methods and techniques of trainings, as well as discovering good practices of social entrepreneurship.
ARACNE + project provides a practical way to focus on the labour insertion of women and groups at risk of social exclusion, well differentiated from the labour insertion model that is applied from public services.
In fact, ARACNE+ is aimed at:
• Developing the applicability of the ARACNE Model in different contexts, in order to determine:
– Impact on users
– The resources necessary for its application
– Professional profiles of the involved people
– The necessary organisational structure
– The time needed to obtain significant results.
• Produce the resources for the training of trainers specialised in the application of the model, including a training of trainers course.
• Develop a proposal for professional recognition of the competencies developed through the application of the ARACNE Model.
• Implement an online learning platform
Expected Results of ARACNE+
• Online learning Platform
• Interactive platform to facilitate access to ARACNE MODEL contents and materials
• Tools for the applicability of the model: programming interactive actions, hypothesis sheet of applicability of the model…
• Tool for the detection of training actions
• Structure of the virtual learning environment for teachers
• Contents for the training materials for teachers
• Tool kit for teachers.
Specific Curricula, linked to skills of ESCO database
• Specific training programmes: curricular designs of ARACNE training activities in different contexts and professional profiles.
• Acquisition of new skills and/or improvement of teaching skills.
• A team of trainers experts in ARACNE methodology, who will become the future multipliers key agents.
• Networks and partnerships with government agencies and other social agents involved in the accreditation of competences.